Crucially, this role for a Digital Marketing Assistant will involve:
- Assisting the team to develop and deliver innovative online marketing strategies for our clients
- Understanding the digital strategy set for clients and using your creativity and outstanding work ethic to write and post social media and blog content
- Develop an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), landing page and website development projects to assist the team
- Maintain positive working relationships with our clients across Australia and assisting with client service
- Collaborating with other Account Managers, our product specialists and team members to help share ideas, troubleshoot specific issues and follow up proactively on opportunities, challenges and insights
- Learning and teaching within the team and with your clients, every day
Contributing to the development and improvement of the digital marketing team, processes, and product set.
- Developing a current and practical knowledge of web trends and digital marketing strategies
- Assist with presentation of our webinar programme to our clients and selected industry partners
- Assist with internal marketing efforts and new business development to support the growth of your portfolio and the business
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A tertiary educational background in a relevant field: communications, marketing or technology
- An energetic thirst for knowledge and new ideas
- Experience with customer service in a B2B environment
- Show a genuine interest in Webfirm and in joining the Webfirm family
- Any form of experience in the digital marketing space, especially social media management, creative or technical writing will be highly regarded
- What X-Factor do you bring to the table? Any technical expertise to support our product specialists or marketing efforts will be highly regarded. Make sure we know what you can do!
- A competitive, full time base salary
- A supportive, learning focussed team environment
- A great CBD location in a newly fitted out space
- Regular social club events, and Friday afternoon drinks
- An extra day of leave for your birthday
If you relish the thought of driving sales and helping clients improve their rankings on Google, then apply now by submitting your killer cover letter and up-to-date CV. All applications should address the above criteria and a member of our talent acquisition team will be in touch.