Help you increase your traffic and engage your customers.
Build your content marketing strategy with a new blog.
Why is a blog important? It’s an efficient way to build content on your site that helps increase your rankings, whilst keeping users involved with your business activity. Enter our competition to WIN a blog for your business, see details below.
I want you to think of 2013 as a book, and you are the author.
The first quarter of the year is already up, and you’ve completed 3 chapters of a 12 chapter book. Is your book a thrilling and exciting read so far, are you capturing the audience with new activities, strategies earmarked for each new chapter? Or, is it one of those painful books where not much really happens, but you hope in vain for a fairytale ending… “they all lived happily ever after”?
Make the final 9 chapters of your 2013 book exciting, by engaging your reader with something new, or by adding some value wherever possible. What better way to tell a story then with your own blog.
You’ll go in the chance to WIN one of 2 custom blogs we are simply giving away.
To enter, entrant must either;
1. ‘Like’ Webfirm’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/webfirm and comment on our wall with “I WANT A FREE BLOG“.
2. Follow us on Twitter and Tweet “I WANT A FREE BLOG” using @webfirm.
3. Australian businesses only, must supply an Australian ABN to verify entrant after winners are declared.
4. Does not include hosting or domain name registration – these products may need to be purchased separately to upload the blog so it is live.
5. Free blog includes building and creating a blog from a template. This may include uploading images and content (supplied by winner), contact forms, and social integration.
6. Maximum of 3 pages will be implemented for the blog – typically these would include Home, About Us and Contact Us.
7. Winner will need to have a website, the blog will loaded onto a sub-domain of the winners current website e.g. blog.webfirm.com.
8. The blog will be built in WordPress and needs to conform with the winners current site and hosting. The blog may need to be placed onto a separate domain and hosted with Webfirm at an additional cost. Alternatively the winner may supply there own domain name and hosting options.
9. The winner will be randomly drawn out of a hat.
10. Competition close midnight 30th of May 2013. the winner will be drawn on Wednesday the 1st of May 2013.