Here at Webfirm, we’re all about creativity, ingenuity, innovation and talent. As such, we’re always on the look out for emerging, and established professionals, that share our values.
- Respect for yourself, our clients and each other
- Great written and verbal communication
- Integrity in everything we do
- A commitment to stellar collaboration
- Continuous improvement through innovation
Think you’ll cut the mustard? See our vacant positions below.
To apply, send us an email at recruitment at webfirm dot com and the Careers team will be in touch.
- Innovative, Close-Knit Team Passionate About SEO
- SEO & SEM Focused Digital Agency
- Melbourne CBD location (after iso)
- Location flexibility and work from home available
Who We Are
We’re a SEO & SEM focused digital agency in the heart of Melbourne working with small-medium sized businesses around Australia to grow their businesses through content, clicks and conversions. Our close knit, friendly team thrive on coffee, banter over Slack and most of all, excellent results. We’re also a part of Adslot, a global ASX-listed adtech business.
How You Can Help Us
Working across a portfolio of clients, you will improve organic search performance on Google, delivering exciting and sustainable results. You’ll identify trends in the data across clients and help evolve our SEO product and processes to meet a forever-changing algorithm head on.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and review SEO strategies for new and existing clients across a variety of service levels
- Manage the delivery of SEO activities across our portfolio of clients
- Act as the primary client contact for a small number of SEO clients
- Work alongside the team to track and report on campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate with team members to help share ideas, troubleshoot specific issues and follow up proactively on campaign opportunities, challenges and insights
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the team as an internal champion for SEO
- Identify opportunities for organic traffic growth from existing clients
- Maintain a current and practical knowledge of SEO: technical and non-technical
- Attend industry networking events relating to SEO and digital marketing
- Lead the ongoing product development of the SEO component of our offering to market
Who You Are
- You have an excellent understanding of digital marketing fundamentals
- An experienced SEO with a minimum of one year experience immersed in SEO on agency side, client side or as a freelancer
- A demonstrable understanding of some of SEO’s technicalities, but you’re not necessarily a developer
- Natural problem solver and very strong analytical skills
- Able to verbally communicate and visualise plans, results and insights
- Specialist experience in any of these areas would be highly regarded: Content Marketing, Local SEO, Google Analytics, Link Building, WordPress, Google Ads, Facebook Ads
What’s On Offer
- Competitive salary, commission, bonus, incentive plan
- Novated leasing
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development plans
- Casual dress code
- Birthday leave
- Career progression
- Sponsored social events
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to apply via Seek.
No recruitment agency applications please. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Apply via Seek