Here at Webfirm, we’re all about creativity, ingenuity, innovation and talent. As such, we’re always on the look out for emerging, and established professionals, that share our values.
- Respect for yourself, our clients and each other
- Great written and verbal communication
- Integrity in everything we do
- A commitment to stellar collaboration
- Continuous improvement through innovation
Think you’ll cut the mustard? See our vacant positions below.
Do you want to be part of a close-knit digital marketing team that strives to get the job done, but always has time for a laugh? We’re a collaborative crew that specialises in all things SEO, social media, and web design, and we’re looking for a new SEO Specialist to hit the ground running in our new digs on Collins Street.
Our SEO Specialist is tasked with working across a portfolio of clients who are receiving Search Engine Optimisation services as a part of their digital marketing campaigns. As well as ensuring our clients get great results, the other key aspect of the role is clearly and succinctly reporting on the results and actions of the campaign, delivering great insight.
Our team pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve, identifying trends in the client set and evolving our product offering to meet the challenges of the future. Sound like a gig for you? The successful applicant will also be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing SEO strategies for new and existing clients across a variety of service levels
- Managing the delivery of SEO activities across our portfolio of clients
- Acting as the primary client contact for a small number of SEO clients
- Working alongside the team to track and report on campaign effectiveness
- Collaborating with team members to help share ideas, troubleshoot specific issues and follow up proactively on campaign opportunities, challenges and insights
- Contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of the team as an internal champion for SEO, and in particular teaching less experienced team members the ins and outs of their SEO knowledge
- Identifying opportunities for organic traffic growth from existing clients
- Maintaining a current and practical knowledge of on and off page SEO, technical and non-technical
- Attending industry networking events relating to SEO and digital marketing
- Leading the ongoing product development of the SEO component of our offering to market
Desired Skills & Experience
- A self-driven desire to keep learning
- At least one years experience immersed in SEO on agency side, client side or as a freelancer
- A demonstrable understanding of some of SEO’s technicalities, but you’re not necessarily a developer
- Natural ability to solve problems and work in a team
- Confidence and ability to verbally communicate and visualise plans, results and insights
- Solid knowledge and passion for SEO/SEM, Social Media, and all things e-Commerce
- An understanding of WordPress, AdWords and Google Analytics
- A base salary and superannuation appropriate for your experience
- A supportive, learning focussed team environment where everyone is part of the family
- A great Collins Street, CBD location in a newly fitted out space in the heart of the action
- Regular social club events, and Friday afternoon drinks
- An extra day of leave for your birthday!
- Free fruit every week
Send us an email at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.
Digital Marketing Executive (SEO Focus)
WHO WE ARE.
Webfirm is a full-service digital agency in the heart of Melbourne working with small-medium sized businesses. We’re also a part of Adslot, a global ASX-listed ad tech business.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US.
We are our client’s success! Working across a portfolio of clients, you will work to improve their rankings and performance on Google. You’ll identify trends in the client set and evolve our offering to meet the challenges of the future, driving growth for our clients and Webfirm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO.
- Develop and review digital marketing strategies, with a focus on SEO, for new and existing clients across a variety of service levels
- Execute SEO activity across our portfolio of clients
- Work as the primary client contact for a small number of SEO clients
- Work alongside the team to track and report on campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate with team members to help share ideas, troubleshoot specific issues and follow up proactively on campaign opportunities, challenges and insights
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the team as an internal champion for SEO
- Identify opportunities for organic traffic growth from existing clients
- Maintain a current and practical knowledge of on and off page SEO, technical and strategic
- Attend industry networking events relating to SEO and digital marketing
- Contribute to the ongoing product development of our SEO and digital marketing offering to market
WHO YOU ARE.
- Self-driven with a desire to keep learning
- Ideally one years experience working with Analytics and/or SEO on agency side, client side or as a freelancer or a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to gain commercial experience
- A good understanding of technical SEO, but you’re not necessarily a developer
- Natural problem solver and very strong analytical skills
- Able to confidently communicate and visualise plans, results and insights
- Solid knowledge and passion for SEO/SEM, Social Media, and all things digital marketing
- Understands Google Analytics and know your way around WordPress
- Experience with semrush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console tools is an advantage
WHAT’S ON OFFER.
- Competitive salary
- Novated leasing
- Work-life balance
- Professional development plans
- Casual dress code
- Birthday leave
- Career progression
- Sponsored social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agency applications please. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
RESPECT. COLLABORATION. INNOVATION. INTEGRITY. COMMUNICATION.