WHAT YOU’LL DO.
- Generate new business leads by actively assessing the marketplace, identifying new opportunities and following them through to close the deal and grow your portfolio
- Develop and review innovative online marketing strategies for new and existing clients
- Deliver outstanding client service to your portfolio of key clients
- Actively assess the delivery of campaigns and projects across SEO, PPC, display, social media, content marketing and website development.
- Report campaign effectiveness to clients and identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Manage long-term, primary point of contact client relationships with an emphasis on presenting and proving campaign value to each client
- Provide inspiring, collaborative leadership for the rest of the account management team and product and technical specialists to facilitate the sharing of ideas, troubleshoot specific issues and follow up proactively on opportunities, challenges and insights
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our capabilities, processes, and products
- Maintain a current and practical knowledge of web trends and digital marketing strategies
- Attend networking events and build your profile within the digital industry and our specialised verticals
- Assist with presentation of our webinar programme to our clients and selected industry partners
- Assist with internal marketing efforts and new business development to support the growth of your portfolio and the business
WHO YOU ARE.
- A Senior Account Manager with a minimum of five years B2B account management experience (ideally within a digital marketing agency), looking for a step up into a leadership role
- A driven and tenacious relationship builder with a proven track record of identifying and winning new business opportunities, maintaining solid relationships with all clients to grow revenue
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge and passion for Analytics, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content and the web in general
WHAT’S ON OFFER.
- Competitive salary, commission, bonus, incentive plan
- Novated leasing
- Work-life balance
- Professional development plans
- Casual dress code
- Birthday leave
- Sponsored social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agency applications please. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
RESPECT. COLLABORATION. INNOVATION. INTEGRITY. COMMUNICATION.