Here at Webfirm, we’re all about creativity, ingenuity, innovation and talent. As such, we’re always on the look out for emerging, and established professionals, that share our values.
- Respect for yourself, our clients and each other
- Great written and verbal communication
- Integrity in everything we do
- A commitment to stellar collaboration
- Continuous improvement through innovation
Think you’ll cut the mustard? See our vacant positions below.
To apply, send us an email at recruitment at webfirm dot com and the Careers team will be in touch.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Step-up into a Leadership Position Inspiring and Mentoring a Team
- SEO & SEM Focused Digital Agency
- Melbourne CBD Location (after iso)
- Location Flexibility Available for the Right Candidate
Who We Are
We’re a SEO & SEM focused digital agency in the heart of Melbourne working with small-medium sized businesses around Australia to grow their businesses through content, clicks and conversions. Our close knit, friendly team thrive on coffee, banter over Slack and most of all, excellent results. We’re also a part of Adslot, a global ASX-listed adtech business.
How You Can Help Us
With your solid understanding of web analytics, SEO and PPC, and your experience working with clients with high expectations, you will drive for performance in a set of key accounts, delivering in partnership with our specialists. You’ll slot into a leadership position to help mentor, inspire and guide a talented team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a number of digital marketers as direct reports, coaching and supporting their development
- Develop and review innovative digital marketing strategies for new and existing clients
- Deliver outstanding client service to your portfolio of key clients
- Run monthly WIPs with clients to take them through performance, plans and data insights, and further growth opportunities.
- Seek to grow your existing accounts by identifying opportunities for client growth.
- Be an inspiring, positive and collaborative leader for our tight-knit team of digital marketers and technical specialists.
- Positively contribute to the development of the agency’s capability and offering to meet the needs of our clients.
- Maintain a current and practical knowledge of digital marketing trends and industry developments.
- Attend networking events and build your profile within the digital marketing industry and our specialised verticals.
- Contribute to Webfirm’s marketing efforts and new business development to help support the growth of your portfolio and the business.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
Who You Are
- You have an excellent understanding of digital marketing fundamentals
- An experienced digital marketer with a minimum of four years experience in a related role (B2B account management experience or digital agency experience both highly regarded)
- Specialist experience in any or all of these specialist areas would be highly regarded:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Content Marketing
- A natural relationship builder with a proven track record building fantastic partnerships with stakeholders and successful campaigns
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Looking for a step up into a leadership role to start helping to set the growth agenda with an agency
What’s On Offer
- Competitive salary, commission, bonus, incentive plan
- Novated leasing
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development plans
- Casual dress code
- Birthday leave
- Career progression
- Sponsored social events
How To Apply
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or email your CV and cover letter to recruitment at adslot dot com.
No recruitment agency applications please. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Apply