What if the worst were to happen to your website domain hosting service?
Melbourne’s successful online businesses choose Webfirm
Give yourself one less thing to worry about with our premium high performance service for your domains.
Our responsive support team are experts in hosting and optimisation practices, guaranteeing your website is fast & secure, operating online 24/7 with unlimited (subject to fair use) data and storage.
Let us convince you:
- Our email and WordPress server uptime is consistently above 99.95%
- We are proud of our track record, keeping 99.95% uptime record for all of our clients.
- We’ve been in the game long enough to understand what’s needed to keep your valuable domain a fast, secure and accessible hosting asset.
- We’ve got documented disaster recovery plans and daily backups of your website hosting and domain configuration.
- Webfirm’s managed service means that you can rely on getting email and phone support for your hosting if and when you need it.
Webfirm offers a fully-managed Melbourne web hosting service
In need of a fully-managed, reliable and rock-solid service?
- Automatic (nightly) backups are managed by our in house IT team and stored offsite
- Documented disaster recovery processes so you know if disaster strikes, business continuity can be assured.
- Constant automated testing of your WordPress web site and automated updates to handle the latest WordPress, theme and plugin features and updates for your domain name.
- Our customised automated deployments for internal testing and auditing for your WordPress sites ensures compatibility and functionality.
- Monthly patching of underlying hosting infrastructure ensures security updates for the hosting servers that power your WordPress site stay up-to-date with the ever evolving business IT landscape.
- Managed DNS hosting and management included in your website hosting package, with unlimited email hosting services available as well.
- Managed Windows services and Windows servers are also available from us on request.
- cPanel / WHM services are also available on request.
Let’s face it; long distance rarely works out.
Distance matters, especially when it comes to your host server. More distance between you, your customer base and your web hosting means increased load time for your pages and images, not to mention access to potential solutions to domain server problems.
A strange server location can also look strange to Google and can affect your organic rankings – it’s best to host in the same country that your business is operating. Webfirm hosts with Amazon at the AWS data centers in Sydney, which is the perfect central website hosting location Australian domain businesses.
Secure your asset
Security is a vital concern when looking at a web hosting plan. After all, your hosted information and the trust of your customers is a huge priority and therefore, hosting security is going to need to be a huge priority!
Unfortunately, however, there’s no single feature that solves everything, which is why our tech experts work tirelessly to ensure that your managed web site is safe and as secure as possible, through a variety of techniques.
SSL certificate security that’s either domain-verified or premium SSL certificates are both available through our secure WordPress solution.
Our years of hosting experience have put us in good stead for reacting to potential problems your website may face. Locking down WordPress hosting to keep it secure means you get active resistance to brute-force password attacks and many other common forms of WordPress vulnerability hacking is stopped in its tracks.
Cloud server capabilities
Cloudy with a chance of less vulnerability to domain hacking.
Cloud hosting services come with benefits that are different compared to your average web data centre. Availability of your domain’s services is something that our hosting partner Amazon Web Services (AWS) takes seriously. This enables us to provide you with above 99.95% web hosting uptime on your website.
The more web hosting traffic your site has, the more power the infrastructure needs. Gone are the days when provisioning a host can take 1-2 weeks from procurement to operation. With the emergence of cloud computing, provisioning a new hosting server can take as little as 60 seconds – enabling your site to continue to power through busy periods.
Backups and restoration from cloud web hosting services are seamless and efficient. Our custom hosting backup and restore solutions enable peace of mind for your domain. Because when you plan for the worst, you can recover from the worst. With the seamless features cloud hosting services give you, we can bring you back to full power as fast as technologically possible, and increase your capability to react in an ever changing digital hosting environment.
Our responsive hosting support team are well-versed in the common webhosting challenges that you face, and have the IT and web development resources at hand to keep your website working if they’re needed.