What if the worst were to happen to your site?
Give yourself one less thing to worry about with our premium high performance web hosting service.
Our Melbourne-based responsive support team are experts in hosting and optimisation practices, guaranteeing your website is fast & secure, operating online 24/7.
Let us convince you:
- Our WordPress server uptime is consistently above 99.95%
- We’ve been in the game long enough to understand what’s needed to keep your valuable asset fast, secure and accessible
- We’ve got documented disaster recovery plans and daily backups
Does site speed matter?
(Gr)Speed. Is. good.
The world has changed. No longer are consumers willing to wait longer than they have to in order to get the information they need.
Website speed, sometimes referred to as ‘web performance’ refers to how quickly a browser is able to load fully functional web pages from a given site. Poorly performing sites that render slowly in a browser can drive users away. Conversely, sites that load quickly will typically receive more traffic and have better conversion rates.
[DID YOU KNOW?] Approximately 40% of users will leave your site if they are made to wait more than 3 seconds.. Think of the revenue you might be losing with a slow website!
Still not convinced you need rapid site-speed? Here’s a few more reasons why it’s of vital importance:
- Slow sites will decrease your conversion rate
- Important UX consideration
- Customers expect a speedy site, especially with more and more users visiting from mobile devices
- Makes a good impression
We’re experts in getting your website infrastructure up to speed with WordPress content management systems. Our method?
- Choosing top class caching and minification plugins for your site, and then nailing the configuration
- Page speed is so important as a Google ranking factor, it’s not something you can afford to leave to DIY hosting providers
- It’s super important to prevent your valuable visitors from jumping back to the search results rather than waiting for your site to load
- If your site services clients around the world you could employ our optional Content Delivery Network powered by AWS, so all your clients around the globe can enjoy a fast experience
What to look for in a web host
Intelligent. Reliable. Rich….in server uptime.
Guess what? High uptime numbers always suggest a reliable hosting service and here at Webfirm, we are proud of our track record, keeping 99.95% uptime record for all of our web hosting clients.
A few other factors to look for in a reliable web host could be:
- A server location nearby to where your visitors are helps maximise the benefit you get from choosing your reliable host
- The level of service that your website hosting offers, should match well to the risk to your business of your site going down. Webfirm’s managed service means that you can rely on getting support if and when you need it.
- Flexibility to scale up when your business and your site go to the next [OT/Thetan] level.
Webfirm offers fully-managed hosting
In need of a fully-managed, reliable and rock-solid web hosting service?
- Automatic (nightly) backups are managed by our in house IT team and stored offsite
- Documented disaster recovery processes so you know if disaster strikes, business continuity can be assured.
- Constant automated testing of your WordPress site and automated updates to handle the latest WordPress, theme and plugin features and updates.
- Our customised automated deployments for internal testing and auditing for your WordPress sites ensures compatibility and stays functional.
- Monthly patching of underlying infrastructure ensures security updates for the servers that power your WordPress site stay up-to-date with the ever evolving IT landscape.
- DNS hosting and management included in your website hosting package
Let’s face it; long distance rarely works out.
Distance matters, especially when it comes to your host server. More distance between you, your customer base and your website server means increased load time, not to mention access to potential solutions to server problems.
A strange server location can also look strange to Google and can affect your organic rankings – it’s best to host in the same country that your business is operating. Webfirm hosts with Amazon at the AWS data centers in Sydney, which is the perfect central location for Australian businesses.
Secure web hosting
Security is a vital concern when looking at a web hosting plan. After all, your stored information and the trust of your customers is a huge priority and therefore, security is going to need to be a huge priority!
Unfortunately, however, there’s no single feature that solves everything, which is why our tech experts work tirelessly to ensure that your site is safe and as secure as possible, through a variety of techniques:
SSL security that’s either domain-verified or premium SSL certificates are both available through our secure WordPress hosting solution.
Our years of hosting experience have put us in good stead for reacting to potential problems your website may face. Locking down WordPress hosting to keep it secure means you get active resistance to brute-force password attacks and many other common forms of WordPress vulnerability hacking is stopped in its tracks.
Cloud server capabilities
Cloudy with a chance of less vulnerability to hacking.
Cloud services come with benefits that are different compared to your average data centre. Availability of services is something that our host Amazon Web Services (AWS) takes seriously. This enables us to provide you with above 99.95% uptime on your website.
The more traffic your site has, the more power the infrastructure needs. Gone are the days when provisioning servers can take 1-2 weeks from procurement to operation. With cloud computing starting up a new server can take as little as 60 seconds. Enabling your site to continue to power through busy periods.
Backups and restoration from cloud services are seamless and efficient. Our custom backup and restore solutions enable peace of mind for your data. Because when you plan for the worst, you can recover from the worst. With the seamless features, cloud services give you, we can bring you back to full power as fast as technologically possible, and increase your capability to react in an ever changing digital environment.
Our Melbourne-based responsive support team are well-versed in the common challenges that you face, and have the IT and development resources at hand to keep your website working if they’re needed.
Cave Hill Creek
We’ve worked with Cave Hill Creek to achieve sustainable traffic and revenue growth through a multi-channel digital marketing approach.
- Integrated reporting solution
- 60.6% increase in sessions
- 39.6% increase in organic traffic
- Multiple #1 rankings
We’ve seen Safetyquip grow into a nationwide safety equipment SEO power house up agains stiff competition through well prioritised tactic and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Too many top 3 rankings to count
- Ongoing year-on-year organic growth
- More than a decade of trusted advice
More than a development company, Webfirm partnered with our business to deliver a holistic digital solution. They took the time to understand our direction and goals. They had proactive ideas and led us to an outcome we’re very proud of. Most significantly, the feedback from our Customers and key stakeholders has been phenomenal, supporting a substantial improvement in the overall strength of our business.
Director, Spalding Education Australia
Since recommencing with Webﬁrm 12 months ago we have seen a steady increase in the enquiries coming from our website.
Managing Director, Prestige Catering
You LISTENED, I mean really listened, to what we were saying and turned that into a concept, and then into a finished product. You didn’t always do exactly what we asked for – you did better or rejected ideas based on your insights!